A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navegate this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. To see more information on what are the cookies , which store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third – party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type like or share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your rights to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties except in cases where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in line with European standards. For information on how Google uses the cookies we attach this link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.